Basic Saving Account
- We offer 3.00% Interest on Savings Deposit as per RBI’s Directive.
- Customer can open his/her Savings Account with minimum balance or Rs.1000/- with Cheque Book We offer 15 pages cheque book.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open joint account and that account can operate as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two jointly etc.
- Customer can open Savings a/c for his/her minor children, even minor elder then 10 years and if he/she is literate he/she can open his/her Savings account without cheque book
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Customers.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposit are insured up to Rs. 5 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Customer can Open Savings A/c with minimum of Rs. 1000/- with cheque book.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- Every literate minor more than 10 years can open a individual Savings Account. The cheque book will not issue in this account till the minor turn major.
- The Bank’s management having full right to close the account if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook.
- The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & passbook
- Interest on Savings deposit calculating as per RBI’s directives.
- We are offering chequebook at free of cost, There no any cheque book charges.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof before open an account as per RBI Guideline.
- The customer, having no cheque book will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will return with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be deduct from the account.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
Requirements to open Savings Bank Account
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
- (A) Any one of proof (Photo I.D.)
3. Voter ID Card,
4. Government Approved College/university I.Card,
5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
- (B) Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old),
3. Municipal Tax Bill
4. GSPC Gas Bill
5. Latest LIC Premium receipt
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photograph – 2 Copies
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate for minor account
- Introduction From Existing account Holder