Nagrik Cash Certificate Deposit
- Nagrik Cash Certificate Deposit scheme is an attractive scheme to deposit your savings for fix period for 30 days to 7 years or more as per your future requirements.
- We provide attractive Interest Rates to our Customers.
- We offer 0.50% extra Interest Rate to Senior Citizens on fix deposits (Simple interest) for more than 1 year deposit.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Fixdeposit A/c. When minor turn major then at maturity he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature.after providing valid age proof he/she.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts
- Customer can open joint name fix deposit account and can give instruction to operate the account.
- Loans and Overdraft facility is available on Fix deposit account. The Loan or Overdraft amount can be 85% to 90% of the Deposit Amount
- The maturity date of Loan and Overdraft Account against Fix Deposit is maturity date of Fix Deposit Receipt.
- TDS on Interest income will be deducted as per income tax act.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposit are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Fixed Deposit
- Customer can Open Fix Deposit A/c with minimum of Rs.1000/-
- Guardian can open Minor’s Fix Deposit A/c. When minor turn major then after providing valid age proof he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature.
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- In exceptional case of premature of deposit it will observed that what is the period the deposit was in the bank, then the Interest Rate will be compare between present rate and the rate at the time of deposit which ever is less will applicable and 1% penalty will also deduct from interest rate and then the interest calculation will be done on the deposit amount and that figure will be applicable to the customer.
- The maturity amount is payable on maturity date. If depositor do not renew or withdraw the deposit then extra interest will not be payable for extra days.
- In the event of Death of the Depositor, the nominee/joint name holder should complete all procedures to deduct his/her name and withdraw the balance amount.
- All rights reserved to the Bank’s management to Change the Interest Rate of the Fix Deposit Scheme without prior notice. Change of Interest rate will be applicable to new deposits only.
- The Board of Directors of the Bank having all rights to change the rules and regulation for the scheme as per RBI directive.
Requirements to Fixed Deposit
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
- (A) Any one of proof (Photo I.D.)
3. Voter ID Card,
4. Government Approved College/university I.Card,
5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
- (B) Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old),
3. Municipal Tax Bill
4. GSPC Gas Bill
5. Latest LIC Premium receipt
- Other proof acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photograph – 2 Copies
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate for minor account
- Senior Citizens have to produce age proof to avail extra Interest Rate benefit.